Monday, July 19, 2010




How my journey exactly began?
- Very prosaic indeed...

I have been creating my miserable life for months. It was full of emptiness, pain, fear. My beautiful and gentle soul first retreated and then gave up. I developed very serious illness as a consequence of my acting. My heart closed during the journey called life. Connection with soul, body and mind was also forbidden. Chaos took place of peacefulness and harmony. I've been cut off from higher feelings and emotions. The only thing I was experiencing at that time was frustration, discomfort and pain...imaginable pain and distress.
I was classic, beautiful, carrier making zombie. I was top of the line runner in Western rat race. During my fast pace race I forgot to live. I forgot to slow down and think.
In 2006 I was diagnosed with genetic liver illness - hemocromatozis. It was overwhelming at the beginning, because of the very serious condition. I almost paid the highest price - my life. Until this day I can't figure it out, how blind I was to miss the point - I was actually dying. My soul left the body for good. I started to see my exact position according to life I was in. I wanted to live and I was disappearing instead. I was praying to God, so he could give me another chance.
He gave me one! It was not easy to start all over again, basically because I didn't know how to cherish life. Intuitively, I put everything in hands of my higher purpose, and I also mention - I want to follow the higher guidance. Intention of my existence was to live, to truly live without enclosing myself into illusions.
I wanted to get healthy while conventional medicine failed. My sickness evolved into cancer. With my mind full of skepticism, I was pushed onto unconventional path of healing.
Like I said before...very prosaic beginning.

First, I had my healers done some excellent work on me. Then I acquired knowledge, which let me develop myself healing processes. I began with Reiki, than I moved to other healing techniques. I immediately understood the purpose and blessing of my sickness. I found my way of life...

1 comment:

  1. Nice, I'm glad your healing, I love ya. I'm healing in a slightly different way. I'm a Reiki, Karuna Ki, Kundalini, master/teacher, working on CCH (certified, crystal, healer). Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete