Wednesday, July 21, 2010


Hi Everyone,
My name is Edyta Ponikiewski. http://www.kathleenmilner.com/NewsletterWinter2009.htm

I'm Saichem and Tera-Mai Master Teacher from Chicago ,and I would like to tell you a bit about my life path and what I have to offer through my knowledge and experience.

Since I'm on a spiritual path and I let my divine masters to guide me through it, I'm having those unconscious callings. This time my higher assistance opened my heart at working with Patrick Zingler during his amazingly expanding workshops in Ireland and England. I feel irresistible need to connect my heart, soul and mind in one graceful peaceful place. My inner urge has a global meaning - since I want to expand my love sincerely to every being on this planet and beyond. I have a desire to reach my true potential regarding giving and receiving love. I will embrace my precious inner child and I will pray for understanding and honor another human being and my own self.
In my opinion seeing things through the heart is much more peaceful, much more relaxed and without judgment. You're able to cherish and be grateful for everything what's on your way, you're just simply blessing creation of GOD. You're noticing and appreciating gifts of everyday life. Your Joy is blooming freely now, movement spin your energy...and after a while you don't even know you're flying with spread wings.
We did enter the Aquarius era, which requires a unity from us. We should balance our body, heart, soul, and mind just to perceive more, feel more....feeling instead of thinking logically. There are no accidents while you're really listening to yourself, there's harmony, flow of life force energy. Now I have a deep understanding of our connection with the nature.Our emotional state represents four elements. They are all sacred, regardless of being positive or negative. They are all here to experience and honor. I believe that through expanded heart we can all discover self healing, mind awareness and less fearful life. Additionally, lack in expressing ourselves can create distress in our bodies. Every plane incorporated in human being is connected,since we're aware of this, it's time to protect out healthy lifestyle.
Last year I was traveling around US, and I came to visit Kathleen Milner in her North Carolina house. We were working, channeling for over a week it was given to us by GOD, BUDDHA and OSIRIS. While, our spiritual journey together we received symbols for Saichem TM, and Tera-Mei TM IV, V, VI, VII.I would be honored to help each and every person who would like to receive an initiation and raise vibrations. It's a really powerful integration tool, which you can use along with your forward healing. I highly recommend, to try!

I will be traveling through Europe for the whole month starting tomorrow.

I plan to stay in Italy (Streza and Milano) from 2-8 August and from 15-23 August.

Than I will go to Ireland (Dublin) to see Patrick Zingler (Seichem founder) and take ALLLOVE workshop with him

for a few days from 22-27 July. Than, I'm going to England (London and Stonhenge), where I also will work with Patrick, and

that will be from 27th July-to 2August.

Poland will be next, Krakow basically from 8-15 of August. Than I'm coming back toAugust Italy (Streza) 15-23 .

I would like to give initiations for everybody who's interested. I would make my time work perfectly flexible.

Please contact me by email: edithpon@gmail.com
All love,
Edyta

1 comment:

  1. WOW, a lot of traveling, be safe, peace, love, namaste..........

    ReplyDelete